воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

farm horse ky sale




itapos;s a night like this that iapos;d take out a couple of cans and stare at a wall.
itapos;s the absence of you that makes this night so much less interesting.

itapos;s the way that that everyone else is disconnected from me.

everyone else has a life with a different set of characters and a different house and a different way of thinking.

itapos;s not that iapos;m lonely, itapos;s that the temperature dropped ten degrees and itapos;s the way that they sit at the table and try not to look at me as well as anyone can ignore another.

itapos;s the way my skin cracks open without being cut.

itapos;s when my lungs tighten up when i breathe and i imagine what they must look like now. Itapos;s how that was never going to be me.

itapos;s almost as if iapos;m afraid like everyone else, that in thirty years iapos;ll be the same way i am today.

itapos;s a dust-covered keyboard and a plate with old grease from last night.

it was the way the music sounded in the car today, itapos;s the way it reminded me of another time that made me sick to my stomach.

itapos;s how nothing will ever be fixed, really, unless i make you unhappy. Itapos;s the way i feel like i should want to make everyone happy.

itapos;s the page i turned to while reading the news today.

itapos;s the picture in his basement that scares me shitless.

itapos;s no longer running in circles, and now i wish things would repeat themselves.

itapos;s how at this moment i realize that changing what i did wouldnapos;t make things better. I would go back to another time, sometime before all this. Some time, some where.

itapos;s music that sounds like what iapos;m feeling.

i donapos;t care about my future.

iapos;m sick of writing.


farm horse ky sale, farm horse ky lexington tour, farm horse ky lexington, farm horse ky.



Комментариев нет: