воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

cultered diamonds




well the good news is that I am doing okay. There are a lot of changes going on and with me being ruler of this roost I�will be able to lay down some of the rules for the best of the house.
Stanley my freind relates to himself that he has a phone inbedded in his jaw and always talks on it.
We all have our devices that makes us different in life.Although I am on a lot of medication I am probally the most sane, but without my meds I can get unruly especially when I am clouded by things of my past. Going to prison and all. Hard to believe that I have been out over three years. Even when someone played dirty ball.I still have nothing bad to say to them because they did what they had to, so that a life would be saved. I was found not guilty of everything that I was accussed of.

cultered diamonds, cultered granite, cultered marble, cultered marble repair.



Комментариев нет: