пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

condo rental phoenix




HEY

okay some homo friended me on facebook this summer and right before he friended me he set his status to xxx is lonely. Okay so he asked me if i was excited for college and i kinda just was like yeah and idk then like a month later i defriended him.......... Then i was watching a preacher be crazy and talking to his less crazy preacher daughter and stuff and he was there and he started talking to me and he told me to type my name into facebook on his blackberry so he could friend me and he asked my name and stuff... So he didnapos;t connect the dots but um we have those wall posts still so i havenapos;t accepted him thatapos;s awkward right? what do i do??
condo rental phoenix, condo rental philippine, condo rental pheonix, condo rental pet friendly pigeon forge.



Комментариев нет: